Friday, August 31, 2012

Travel Planning

Today was another very informative orientation day.  But right now my head is mainly reeling with travel options while I'm here, around the UK as well as Western Europe.

Some places I'm interested in checking out:

Ireland
Scotland
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Greece - I'd like to travel here for fall break which would be a total of ten days
Belgium
Barcelona, Spain
Switzerland

I have a much longer list than this, but I'm being realistic about time restrictions (as well as monetary ones).  I'm sure I will come to Europe again though, so no worries there!

But the reason I'm posting this is for any suggestions or recommendations you all might have about where I should travel, how I should travel, what I should do once I get there, what I should eat - ANYTHING!  Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don't know much about these places myself other than the fact that they are beautiful and totally worth exploring!

So just leave a comment on this post or get in contact with me another way if you prefer.

Thanks so much!  (or Cheers, as they say it in London)

No comments:

Post a Comment