Friday, November 2, 2012

'City to City'

So I am leaving to begin my fall break travel adventures in T minus ten minutes!


I have filled my Vera Bradley to the brim with everything I need for 11 days of travel around Europe.  Thank goodness for laundry!  I am rather proud of myself.  I have NEVER packed this little for ANYTHING.  This time abroad is really teaching me to pack light.  That's what budget airlines and lots of walking will do to you.  And I love it.  A theme I think I'm ever learning and trying to implement in my life is simplicity.  It's amazing how much God can reach you if you give in to living life simply and trusting Him with everything.  So that's what I'm doing, trusting Him.  Trusting Him that I will be safe traveling alone and that I will experience incredible things!  Can't wait for the journey to begin :)

First I'm off to Amsterdam in the Netherlands:


Then off to Prague in the Czech Republic:


And then to Berlin, Germany:


If you would, keep me in your thoughts in prayers.  I'm looking forward to bringing back many memories and many pictures!

Enjoy your first full week in November!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment